Tuesday, March 01, 2011

I Just Had Sex (feat. Akon)

I am almost embarrassed to classify this under 'Music' on my blog but with 62 million views, I guess I am not the only one who cannot get enough of this video! Guest stars include the ever lovely Blake Lively and Jessica Alba.


Highlights include:

  • Akon miming the lyrics and not able to keep a straight face
  • The quintessential key-change
  • I'm so humbled by a girl's ability to let me do her 
    'Cause honestly, I'd have sex with a pile of manure 
    With that in mind, a soft, nice-smellin' girl's better 
    Plus she let me wear my chain and my turtleneck sweaters 
  • She kept lookin' at her watch (Doesn't matter, had sex!)
    But I cried the whole time (Doesn't matter, had sex!)
    I think she might've been a racist (Doesn't matter, had sex!)
    She put a bag on my head (Still counts!) 



Thanks to Ray Louse Coyle for sharing her love of Akon. Feel free to follow her blog for her musical musings as well!


No comments: