Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Superdrug Radiance Competition - Please vote for me!

Thanks for coming by my blog ... I've noticed I have had a few new visitors lately and I'm making an effort to blog a bit more as a result of it :)

If you have a few moment, please submit a vote for me in the Superdrug Radiance competition. It would really mean a lot to me if I could win 1000 quid towards a new Apple computer which I desperately need!

Click on the link and vote for photo #4. You don't have to sign up for any newsletters or anything or even give out your personal info other than your email.

Thanks in advance :)

http://superdrugloves.com/britney-radiance-competition/

PS. My photo that was shortlisted is the big photo at the top of this blog ... one of my favourites from a trip to Oslo :)

No comments: